CHATTERZ ON THE GO!


Last sembreak was so epic! We visit the province (Talisay, Batanggas) of one of my close friends, Ren. Thank you for the warm accommodation! The trip was a 3 days and 2 nights stay in their house. It was very overwhelming because we bring home brand new experiences.

We are not the type of students who always given the permission to have an out of town specially we are graduating students. (If you know the Filipino myths)

I will give you tips on how to make excuses to your parents
Based from a true story.

  1. Tell your parents that you need to conceptualize for a project for 2 days. Some of my friends told their parents that they will have an overnight stay in one of their group mates in the thesis. The good thing is, their parents allowed them. Maybe they have magical skills for them to have the "yes".
  2. Just leave the house. Just leave yyoooooooour house! Your family will notice you are gone when they do not feel your presence. So once they call or text you, tell them that you are in a faraway land. Tell them that you need to rush a project and need to finish it within that week. Just promise them that you'll be safe and you are in good hands.
  3. Last, the most effective and safest way is telling the truth. Just like what I did, I tell them the truth. If they still did not allow you, just respect your parents' decision. Remember, they are still your parent. 
The trips

Day 1
  
Taal lake is just a walking distance from my friend's house. We did not miss the chance to take a look at the famous Taal Volcano. If you want to go to Taal volcano, you need to ride a boat.

Day 2

Regardless of the burning heat of the sun, we decided to explore the place.






I feel tired and thirsty because we were walking for almost 2hours but the scenery around the place used to be my remedy and fill my eyes with fascinating view of this place.


(Let me insert one of my favorite poem during grade school)

THE WIND by
Robert Louis Stevenson

I saw you toss the kites on high
And blow the birds about the sky;
And all around I heard you pass,
Like ladies' skirts across the grass--
O wind, a-blowing all day long,
O wind, that sings so loud a song!

I saw the different things you did,
But always you yourself you hid.
I felt you push, I heard you call,
I could not see yourself at all--
O wind, a-blowing all day long,
O wind, that sings so loud a song!

O you that are so strong and cold,
O blower, are you young or old?
Are you a beast of field and tree,
Or just a stronger child than me?
O wind, a-blowing all day long,
O wind, that sings so loud a song!


The strong wind that is blowing and brushing my hair, green surroundings, mountains, the smell of the trees, all of them are priceless! It is so nice to be alive and given a chance to witness the beauty of our surroundings.

After two hours and a half, we did not expect to discover this place. We were directed by  people we met on the road.




Residents of that certain place called it "AMBON AMBON FALLS". The falls is covered by tall trees so the branches and leaves reflect in the water.


The funny thing about it was, we didn't bring any extra clothes because we didn't expect that we will see a falls. So we all went home wet. 

My 2012 made it more epic because of this! I hope this trip will not be the last of chatterz and friends. Thank you Ren for a nice trip and thank you Lord for the beauty of nature and guidance. 
To summarize our trip, here is a simple video clip made by Jessie James Rafael



0 comments:

Post a Comment